Two Door Network Access Control Panel - 356-AXESS-2ETL
The 356-AXESS-2ETL is a powerful, reliable, and stable access controller for 2 doors. This system can connect up to 2 door magnetic inputs, 2 door switch inputs, and 4 card readers (wiegand interface). The uplink and downlink adopt TCP/IP while wiegand communicates respectively. Its signal is processed with special encryption and can be run offline. Anti-tampering function is also supported. You have the capability of up to 10,000 users for the system as well.
An incredible feature of this system is all the different card types supported. You have normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, etc. These can all be monitored and set up with your own custom notifications for each. Speaking of notifications, the panel includes tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm. You can also set up an insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
You need to add more doors? Not a problem! You can purchase another panel for the necessary number of doors (1 door panel, 2 door panel, 4 door panel) and connect it to your current system. The software will integrate the new doors with your current doors and you are all set.
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader.
- Massive storage with 10.000 users and 50.000 card swiping records.
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/ super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
- Supports online and offline operating mode.
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Watchdog for device running status detection.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- Client supports attendance function.
- High/low temperature resistant design -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
- Metal box is included.
- 12V 8.5 Amp Power supply included.
- Power cord included.
- Battery backup is not included. For this device you can purchase a UPS device for battery backup, this is the same device that you usually purchase to give battery backup to your desktop computer. At the moment we do not sell such device.
- No cable included for install.
- Software CD is 100% included in this product.
- The software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Power consumption: ≤3.5W (without load)
- Processor: 32-bit
- Uplink Communication Interface: TCP/IP Network Interface and RS-485 Interface
- Downlink Communication Interface: Wiegand interface Storage
- Storage: for 10.000 valid cards information and 50.000 card swiping records
- LED Indicator: Power Supply Status, Communication Status, Abnormal Status
- Built-in Clock: Yes
- Accessible Card Reader: 4 Card Readers (Wiegand Interface) Connectable
- Input Interface: Door Magnetic×2, Door Switch×2, Case Input×2
- Output Interface: Door Switch Relay×2, Alarm Relay×2
- Working Temperature: -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-Condensing)
- Dimensions: (L×W×H) 285(L) x 237(W) x 69(H)mm – 11.22(L) x 9.33(W) x 2.71(H)in.