Indoor Access Control 2.4GHz Wireless Request to Exit Button Battery Operated - 356-8013
The 356-8013 is a wireless black exit button designed for access control. The exit button is used as a wireless transmitter to gain entrance or allow exit on a door where the system is installed. Using the compatible keypad and receiver, the 8009/8010 and 8011/8012, this gives you a safe and secure system within minutes of just simple programming. The wireless exit button uses 1 CR2032 battery (similar to a watch battery), which IS INCLUDED.
- The Wireless Exit Button uses 1 unit of a CR2032 battery (similar to a watch battery), THE BATTERY IS INCLUDED FOR THE EXIT BUTTON.
- This Wireless Exit Button is only compatible with the Visionis VIS-8011 and VIS-8012 Wireless Receiver. Not compatible with no other Receiver.
- The user must pair this device with the Receiver manually.
- Operating Voltage: 1 unit of 2023 Lithium battery
- Idle Current: ≤6uA
- Working Current: ≤5mA
- Communication Frequency: 2.4G
- Communication Distance: 15m Maximum (50 feet)
- Relay Contact Load: 2Amp Maximum
- Environment: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~60°C (-4°F~140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%~86%RH
- Physical: ABS Shell
- Dimensions: 83L × 40W × 16D (mm) - 3.26L x 1.57W x 0.62D (in.)
- Unit Weight: 30g