The 356-AXESS-4DLX is a powerful, reliable, and stable access controller for 4 doors. This system can connect up to 4 door magnetic inputs, 4 door switch inputs, and 4 card readers (wiegand interface). It is designed with the latest structure with TCP/IP and RS485 communication interface. The communication data is encrypted to improve the security of system. The controller also supports offline operation and is designed with tamper-proof switch. With the deluxe panel, you have a higher user capability of up to 100,000 users for the system plus an optional battery backup can be connected if you purchase that.
An incredible feature of this system is all the different card types supported. You have normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, etc. These can all be monitored and set up with your own custom notifications for each. Speaking of notifications, the panel includes tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm. You can also set up an insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
You need to add more doors? Not a problem! You can purchase another panel for the necessary number of doors (1 door panel, 2 door panel, 4 door panel) and connect it to your current system. The software will integrate the new doors with your current doors and you are all set.
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
- Massive storage with 100,000 (can be expended to 200,000) users and 300,000 (can be expended to 600,000) access control events.
- Supports multi-door interlocking function, anti-passback function, multi-card function, first card function, super card and super password function.
- Online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unsecured door alarm, forced entry alarm, delayed door alarm, duress card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm).
- Short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm.
- Supports zone alarm input.
- Supports RS485 interface and Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader with Wiegand interface.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/ blacklist/ patrol/ guest/ duress/ super card, etc..
- Various indicators to show different device status;
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Supports standby battery.
- Watchdog for device running status detection.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- Metal box is included.
- 12V 8.5 Amp Power supply included.
- Power cord included.
- Battery backup not included. However, we do include the battery backup cables that are used to hook up to a lead sealed battery backup. Keep in mind that the battery could be integrated with the system but will not fit in the metal box, you would have to install it externally. We do sell the lead sealed batteries, please do a search on “Casil 7Amp battery”.
- Circuit breaker switch included.
- Tamper switch included.
- No cable included for install.
- Software CD is 100% included in this product.
- The software is not compatible with MAC computers, only with Microsoft.
- Working Voltage: DC 12V/1A
- Power Dissipation (with Load): ≤100W
- Processor: 32-bit
- Capacity: 16M
- Uplink Communication Interface: TCP/IP Network Interface and RS-485 Interface
- Downlink Communication Interface: RS-485 and Wiegand (w26/w34)
- Storage: cards information: 100,000 (200,000 expandable) access control events : 300,000 (600,000 expandable)
- LED Indicator: Power Supply Status, Communication Status, Working Status
- Built-in Clock: Yes
- Accessible Card Reader: 8 Card Readers (RS485 Interface) and 4 Card Readers (Wiegand Interface) Connectable
- Input Interface: Alarm Input×4, Door Magnetic×4, Door Switch×4, Case Input×8, Tamper-proof×1
- Output Interface: Door Switch Relay×4, Alarm Relay×4
- Working Temperature: -20°C to +65°C (-4°F to +149°F)
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-Condensing)
- Dimensions: (L×W×H) 370x345x90mm (14.6x13.6x3.5in.)
- Certification: CE, FCC